The James Watt Dinner will be held on October 5, 2018, in the Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow. The dinner will feature the announcement of this year’s inductees to the Scottish Engineering Hall of Fame. This seeks to acknowledge and celebrate the innovation and contribution of outstanding Scottish Engineers.
The Dinner is hosted by IESIS, Scotland’s only multi-disciplinary engineering society. Guests are welcome as a group of friends or family, or as a corporate group.
Tickets cost £50 for members and £60 for non-members and include:
- Four course meal plus coffee
- Complimentary glass of bubbly on arrival
- ‘Dram’ toast to James Watt
- Hall of Fame announcements, raffle, networking and socialising opportunities.
- Preferential rates for rooms
The Hall of Fame is an initiative by IESIS, supported by the Royal Academy of Engineering, The Royal Society of Edinburgh and other Scottish Engineering Organisations. I